We can find the right Buy to Let Mortgage product for your business
Commercial Buy to Let (BTL) mortgages are for landlords looking to invest in property to rent out for profit, whether this is from the rental yield or growth in value of the property.
Since 1999 the buy to let market has grown steadily and become an increasingly sought after investment opportunity. As an income investment for those with enough money to raise a big deposit, buy-to-let looks attractive, especially compared to low savings rates and stock market swings. It should be mentioned that profits are not guaranteed, however.
We offer a wide range of Buy to Let Commercial Mortgages
A Buy to Let commercial mortgage is suitable for businesses looking to invest in: houses, flats, maisonettes or Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO).
As an independent broker we have access to a wide range of lenders with various options available to suit your requirements for a buy to let mortgage, imcluding:
· Loan terms from 2 to 30 years
· Maximum lending age 85 years old at maturity of loan
· Loan to value of up to 85%
· Interest only available
· Portfolios under one lender
· Impaired credit history considered (Over 12 months old)
· Residential, semi commercial and commercial investment mortgages arranged.
· Applicant can be Sole Trader, Partnership, LLP or Limited Company.
· Ex-pat and Foreign National Mortgages available.
· Term, up to 30 years
· Variable, fixed rate or tracker options available
· Funding options available for different property types
Recent legislation has added complexity to the Buy to Let Mortgage Process
With the recent changes in the treatment of taxation for Buy to Let Mortage landlords, including Stamp Duty changes and mortgage interest treatment, it is wise to have buy to let mortgages explained by a competent and experienced broker such as Senate Money.
We can help you find the funding that meets your specific requirements whether you are a first time landlord or an experienced landlord with a portfolio of investment properties.
(Please note: It is essential that during ‘voids’ – periods when there is no rental coming in - that the mortgage costs can be maintained.)
Contact us for Help and Advice with your Buy to let Commercial Mortgage
Whatever your buy to let mortgage requirements are, we can help. Contact us with your enquiry or call us on 01675 443878 on a no-obligation basis. We would be delighted to hear from you.